APPSC Recruitment Notification No. 06/2016- Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission invites application from eligible candidates for the recruitment of Assistant Executive Engineers in various Engineering Services:
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Andhra Pradesh Public Health and Municipal Engineering Department- 56 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) in Andhra Pradesh Tribal Welfare Engineering Department- 41 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil) in Andhra Pradesh Water Resources Department- 473 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical) in Andhra Pradesh Water Resources Department- 63 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Civil / Mechanical) in Andhra Pradesh Panchayat Raj Engineering Service- 113 Vacancies
- Assistant Executive Engineer (Mechanical / Agricultural) in Andhra Pradesh Ground Water Department- 02 Vacancies
Start Date for Submission of online Application: August 18, 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: September 21, 2016
Last Date for Payment of Application and Examination Fee: September 21, 2016
Date of Computer Based Recruitment Test: Between November 03, 2016 to November 05, 2016
Age Limit: Minimum 18 years and maximum 40 years as on July 01,2016. However, relaxation in upper age limit is applicable as per government rules.
Qualification: Candidates must possess Bachelor‟s Degree in relevant Engineering discipline. OR Pass in Sections “A” and “B” of AMIE (India) Examination in relevant Engineering discipline.
Pay Scale: Rs.37,10 0-91,450/-
Mode of Selection: The candidates will be selected on the basis of computer based recruitment test.
Application Fee: Rs 250/-
Examination Fee: Rs 120/-
SC, ST, BC, PH, Ex-Service Men, Families having Household Supply White Card issued by Civil Supplies Department (Andhra Pradesh), and Un-employed youth in the age group of 18 to 40 years; are exempted from payment of examination fee.
The candidates are suggested to pay application fee and examination fee online using Net Banking/ Credit card / Debit Card and through AP Online Centers.
How to Apply: Apply Online
Note: The candidates are suggested to first register their bio-data particulars through One Time Profile Registration (OTPR), once applicant registers his/ her particulars, a User ID is generated and sent to his/ her registered mobile number and email ID. Applicants need to apply for the post using the OTPR User ID through Commission‟s website www.psc.ap.gov.in
For complete details on this recruitment and other important guidelines, please go through official recruitment notification from, Andhra Pradesh Public Service Commission, here, www.psc.ap.gov.in/AEE-Notifications/06-2016.PDF
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>