Judicial service is considered to be among the top brass of services of the country with the best of the reputations and social recognition. The national and state level judiciary is representing the finest guards of law and order ensuring social and criminal justice to the citizens. As per the Indian constitution, there are several courts are in operation throughout the country offering justice to the demanding mass. And this service is among the most preferred choices of millions of youth who would like to drive their career through law. Mostly awarded with a government stature, the state level judiciary has always remained in focus among the job aspirants, who would like to take their career with a prestigious job.
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad as the supreme authority is responsible for safekeeping of law in the State level. With the present notification, The High Court of Judicature at Allahabad invites Online Applications for filling up 82 vacancies under UP Higher Judicial Service.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting Date for Online Registration of Application: 19-May-2014
- Last date for Online Submission of Application: 18-Jun-2014 till 23:59 Hours
- Last date for printing the hardcopy of Online Application: 23-Jun-2014
- Date for Preliminary Examination: 20-July-2014 (Sunday) at Allahabad
- Last date for receipt of Applications from Practicing Advocates (through proper channel): 03-Jul-2014
Name of the Post and Number of Vacancies:
- UP Higher Judicial Service: Total 82 Posts (UR-41, OBC-22, SC-17, ST-02)
Note: Only permanent natives of Uttar Pradesh will be eligible to get reservation and relaxation. SC, ST, OBC candidates from other state will be treated as Unreserved Category and will not be eligible for any type of relaxation.
Pay Scale and Remunerations:
- The candidates getting selected for the position of District Judge will be entitled to receive remuneration in the scale of Rs.51550-Rs.63070 along with other allowances and perks as defined by the UP Higher Judicial Service (Recruitment and Service Rules).
Criteria for Eligibility:
- Age of the candidate: An applicant must have attained a minimum age of 35 years and should not have crossed max age of 45 years as on 01-Jan-2015.
- Educational Qualification/ Experience: An applicant must have practiced as an Advocate in the Bar at Law for a minimum period of 7 years as on 01-Jan-2015. Prosecuting Officers/Assistant Prosecuting Officers are treated to be an Advocate and are eligible to apply.
- Nationality: The applicant must be a citizen of India
- Physical Fitness: The candidates should be of sound mental & physical health and should possess good character antecedents.
Criteria for Disqualification:
- The candidates will be subject to disqualify from this recruitment process if they fall under the conditions as mentioned again disqualification at the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
Examination/ Application Fee:
- For Unreserved Category: Rs.850
- For all reserved category (SC/ST): Rs.600
- Candidates are required to pay a fee only by depositing the money in cash at any branch of the SBI through the system generated fee payment challan.
- No other mode of fee payment will be accepted for these posts.
- The persons selected will be appointed on probation as per rule of the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a systematic scrutiny through a Online Preliminary Examination, a Main Written Examination and a process of Judgement Writing and Interview.
- The candidates have to pass through particular stages in order to get selected for the next level of recruitment
- The final result will be made available at the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in/
- The interview will be held either at Allahabad or at Lucknow only.
- Care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance basis only
- In addition to submission of on-line application, the downloaded hard copy/print out of the On line submitted Application Form along with required documents as mentioned in the instructions are to be submitted as follows :
1. Advocates practicing within the State of U.P.- Before the District & Sessions Judge of the district or the Registrar General, High Court Allahabad, Senior Registrar, Lucknow Bench, Lucknow, respectively after obtaining requisite forwarding on or before 3rd July, 2014.
2. Advocates practicing outside the State of U.P.: The candidates shall obtain requisite forwarding by the District and Sessions Judge of the District/Registrar General/Registrar of the High Court/Secretary General of the Supreme Court respectively. Duly filled up and forwarded application form will be sent directly by the candidate by Registered Post to the Registrar (Selection & Appointment) High Court of Judicature at Allahabad so as to reach on or before 3rd July, 2014.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through ONLINE mode of application form as available at the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The Candidates must retain their email ID and the hardcopy of the application along with the true copy of the receipt of the fee payment to be verified during the later stages of selection.
- The applicants may have to undergo Training as per the discretion of the Allahabad High Court.
- Any form of impersonation, canvassing or misleading information may subject to disqualification of candidature.
- The envelope containing application should be marked “RECRUITMENT of U.P.H.J.S – 2014” in bold and capital letters.
- Admit Card shall be downloaded by the candidates by using same User-Id and Password allotted at the time of filling on-line application form
- Address to send the completed application:
The Deputy Registrar (Examination)
High Court, Allahabad, UP