Allahabad High Court is one of the oldest courts of justice and is acting as the supreme authority for safekeeping of law in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This High Court was established in the year 1950 during the Republic Day of the newly independent government of India. The jobs with this court are considered as of highest repute among the judicial service jobs. Apart from the judicial service there are many other Group C and Grade-IV cadre jobs which also allow a respectable employment for the deserving candidates. Being a government profile job, such jobs are considered as the most preferred jobs by aspirants topping their list of choices.
With the present notification, The Allahabad High Court invites Online Applications for 95 positions of Law Clerk (Trainee) in the District court of Allahabad/ Lucknow.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Vital Dates to reckon for:
- Last Date of submission of completed application form: 15-May-2014 till 5:00 PM
Name of the Vacancy & Number of Positions:
- Law Clerk (Trainee): 95 Posts
Note: Reservation for these posts will be applicable as per the state government rules
Pay band for the Positions:
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive a consolidated pay of Rs.12500 per month without any other allowances and perks as per the discretion of the Hon’ble High Court.
Period of Contract:
- The candidates selected for the job positions will discharge their duties for a period of 1 year only.
- The High Court may discharge the candidates before the end of contract period, if it deems so.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
The candidates applying for the job position must have:
- Passed 3 Years Professional/ 5 Years Integrated Degree in Law
- Those who have appeared in LL.B. (Final) in 2013-14 Examination and are awaiting results may also apply.
- Must have thorough computer knowledge regarding Data Entry, Work Processing and Computer Operations.
- The candidates applying for the positions must have attained a minimum age of 21 years and should not have exceeded the max age of 26 years as on 1-July-2014.
- However relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms.
- For all: Rs.150
- The fees can be remitted through cash at the counter in the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at its Lucknow Bench, Or, can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft/ Postal Order in favor of The Registrar General, High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
- Those who download their application forms from the website of the Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in can remit their fees through Demand Draft/ Postal Order and send the completed application to the address specified below.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of an Interview only.
- The High Court will short-list candidates for interview.
- Care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance basis only.
Restriction on Practice:
- Judge’s Law Clerk (Trainee) from the date of termination of his engagement as Law Clerk (Trainee) shall not appear or practice before the Hon’ble Judge(s) with whom he/she remained attached for a minimum period of one year.
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the High Court of Judicature at Allahabad and at its Lucknow Bench or downloaded from the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The candidates are advised to read through the detailed advertisement as available at http://allahabadhighcourt.in/event/law_clerk_29-03-14.pdf, before applying.
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The envelope containing application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF LAW CLERK (Trainee)” in bold and capital letters
- The applications can be submitted through Registered Post, Courier or Speed Post.
- 2 Nos of self-addressed envelope with Rs.22 stamp affixed on them should be attached with the completed application form.
- The completed application with all essential certificates and original Demand Draft should reach the following office on or before 5 PM of 15-May-2014.
- Address to send the completed application:
The Office of The Registrar General
High Court of Judicature at Allahabad
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>