Allahabad High Court is one of the oldest courts of justice and is acting as the supreme authority for safekeeping of law in the state of Uttar Pradesh. This High Court was established in the year 1950 during the Republic Day of the newly independent government of India. The jobs with this court are considered as of highest repute among the judicial service jobs. Apart from the judicial service there are many other Group C and Grade-IV cadre jobs which also allows a respectable employment for the deserving candidates. Being a government profile job, such jobs are considered as the most preferred jobs by aspirants topping their list of choices.
With the present notification, The Allahabad High Court invites Online Applications for various Grade-IV positions in the District court of Banda.
The details of the vacancies and the criteria for eligibility are as under:
Name of the Vacancy & Number of Positions:
- 4th Class Employee (Court Peon, Orderly etc.) – 07 Positions
- Mali (Gardner) – 01 Position
- Sweeper – 01 Position
Note: Reservation for these posts will be applicable as per the state government rules
Most important Dates:
- Last Date of availability of Application Forms: 10-June-2013
- Last Date of submission of completed application form: 25-June-2013 till 4:00 PM
Pay band for the proposed Positions and period of Contract:
- The candidates selected for the job positions will receive a pay in the PB-I in the range of Rs.5200-Rs.20200 with a grade Pay of Rs.1800 per month.
Minimum Essential Qualification:
The candidates applying for the job position must have:
- Passed Junior High School or equivalent examination
- Must have fluency in Reading and Writing in Devanagari script (Hindi) and must have adequate knowledge of Reading and Writing in English
- The candidates applying for the positions must have attained a minimum age of 18 years and should not have exceeded the max age of 40 years as on 1-July-2013.
- However relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per norms.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD: Rs.100
- For all others: Rs. 200
- The fees can be remitted through cash at the counter of the Head office of the District Court Banda, Or, can be paid in shape of Crossed Demand Draft drawn in any branch of State Bank of India in favor of the District Judge, Banda and payable at the SBI Main Branch, Banda
- Those who download their application forms from the website of the Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in can remit their fees through Demand Draft and send the completed application to the address specified below.
- For making selection, competence would be judged on the basis of a Written Examination and/or Interview.
- Care will be taken to make the selection fair with merit performance basis only
How to Apply:
- An interested candidate fulfilling all eligibility requirements can apply through the prescribed application form as available at the Head office of the District Court, Banda or downloaded from the website of Allahabad High Court at http://www.allahabadhighcourt.in
- The candidates are advised to fill in authentic details carefully during the Online submission of applications
- The envelope containing application should be marked “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF ——————–” in bold and capital letters
- The applications can be submitted by hand or can be send through Registered Post, Courier or Speed Post.
- The completed application with all essential certificates and original Demand Draft should reach the following office on or before 4 PM of 25-June-2013.
- Address to send the completed application:
The Office of The District Judge
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here http://allahabadhighcourt.in/event/advt_banda_09-05-13.pdf.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>