Established in the year 1865, by a group of Europeans in India, Allahabad Bank retains a glorious career spreading over three centuries (19th, 20th and 21st Century) of operation in the country. Known as being the oldest joint-stock venture of India, Allahabad Bank has always promised a secured career to its staff and a feel of safety to their customers. The bank has crossed the mark of Rs.100000 Crore business since May 2007 and is considered as one of the premier banking institutions among the 19 nationalized banks of India.
With its recent notification, Allahabad Bank invites applications from eligible candidates, for the 10 vacancies in Specialist Officers cadre for Security Officers in Junior Management (Scale-I).
The details of the vacancies and the eligibility criteria thereof are mentioned as under:
Advertisement No: RECT/04/2012-13
Name of the vacancies notified:
- Security Officer (JMGS-I) – 10 positions (SC-01, ST-01, OBC-03, UR-05)
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting date for Online Registration of Application: 06-April-2013
- Closing date for Online Registration of Application: 22-April-2013
- Last date for Editing Application before final saving: 25-April-2013
- Remittance of Application Fees: In between 06-April till 22-April-2013
- Date to reckon the Age and Qualification: 01-January-2013
Pay Scale Provisions:
The candidates selected as Security Officers will be eligible to receive a pay scale of Rs.14500 – Rs.25700 along with other perks and remunerations as per the rules of the Bank.
Period of Probation:
The candidates selected as Security Officers will be on probation for a minimum period of 2 years from the date of joining
The selected candidates will have to sign a security bond with the bank for a minimum commitment period of 3 years or Rs.100000 in lieu of that to the bank.
The applicants should not have crossed maximum age of 35 years as on the date prescribed above. However, there will be relaxation in upper age limit will be as per rules.
Academics & Experience:
- The applicants must have a Graduation Degree in any discipline.
- They must have served for 5 years in Indian Army/ Indian Navy / Indian Air Force in the rank of Junior Commissioned Officer. Or, Should have served the Police Force in a Rank not below than Inspector, Or, Should have served the para-military force in a rank equivalent to Inspector or JCO
- SC/ ST/ PWD – Rs. 50 only
- For all others – Rs. 400 only
- The fee can be remitted through CBS at any of the Branches of Allahabad Bank by means of a Payment Challan available in the Allahabad Bank’s website at https://www.allahabadbank.in .
- The selection will be made on the basis of performance in the Written Examination and Personal Interview.
- Merit list of the candidates for final selection will be prepared considering the performance
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply online through the web portal of Allahabad Bank at https://www.allahabadbank.in .
- The applicant need to submit application online and remit requisite fees through the challan form
- The applicants need to upload their photo and signature at appropriate spaces on the Online application
- The applicant must retain the hard copy of the application and copy of fee payment challan to be reviewed in subsequent phases of selection
- Incomplete or wrong information may lead to disqualification of the candidate
- No other means of application will however be accepted
- The interview call letters will be made available on the same website of the bank.
- Candidates are requested to keep their email ID and phone number active and visit the bank’s website at https://www.allahabadbank.in for further updates.
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>