Air India Limited invites application from eligible unmarried candidates for recruitment of Cabin Crew on a contract basis initially for a period of five years that may be extended on the basis of performance of candidates. Selected candidates will be on training at Hyderabad/Mumbai or at any other place decided by the company.
After successful completion of the training, candidates may initially draw approximately Rs.35,000/- per month- Rs.48,500 per month inclusive of all allowances for 70 hours of actual flying including Layover Allowance for International Flights.
Important Dates & Venue:
Date of Walk-in for Cabin Crew: August 12, and August 13, 2014 between 0930 hrs to 1530 hrs.
Place of Walk-in: Delhi, and Chennai
- In flight Services Department, Air India Limited, Safdarjung Airport, Delhi- 110003
- Office of GM (Pers.), Air India Limited, Southern Region, Airlines House, Meenambakkam, Chennai- 600027.
Name and Number of Vacancies:
- Cabin Crew – 225 vacancies
Region Wise Vacancies:
- Northern (Male): 46 Posts (General-25, OBC-12, ST-03, SC-06)
- Northern (Female): 139 Posts (General-72, OBC-37, ST-10, SC-20)
- Southern (Male): 10 Posts (General-07, OBC-02, ST-00, SC-01)
- Southern (Female): 30 Posts (General-16, OBC-08, ST-02, SC-04)
- Candidates should not be less than 20 years and not above than 30 years as on July 01, 2014
- Relaxation in age limit will be as per rules.
Emoluments: Candidates will get the stipend of Rs.10, 000/- per month, during the period of training.
Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 10+2 from a recognized Board/University And have Minimum two years of flying experience as Cabin Crew in an Airline of repute with current valid Sep book.
Mode of Selection:
- Candidates will be selected on the basis of Physical Standards, interview.
How to Apply: Eligible candidates may appear in the walk-in interview along with completed application form in the prescribed format with original and photocopy of supporting testimonials, one set of photocopies of training proficiency record book & SEP Book, and medical certificate from a registered medical practitioner.
Female candidates are suggested to attend the walk-in- interview in “SAREE” and male candidates in Formal Attire.
For more detail on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, detail selection process, and other important guidelines please refer to official recruitment advertisement here
- Advertisement – Experienced Cabin Crew – Walk-in-Interviews
- Application Format – Exp. Cabin Crew
- Height & Weight Chart – Cabin Crew (Female & Male)
- CAR issued by DGCA for BMI for Cabin Crew