On the behalf on premier schedule A MINI RATNA Public Sector Undertaking, providing Warehousing Facilities and Logistic support to Agriculture sector and other Notified commodities; All India Management Association invites application from eligible candidates for the post of Management Trainee, Accountant, and Junior Technical Assistant.
Total Number of Vacancies: 151
Name of the Posts and Number of Vacancies:
- Management Trainee (General): 08 posts
- Management Trainee (Accounts): 19 posts
- Management Trainee (Technical): 10 Posts
- Accountant: 02 posts
- Jr. Technical Assistant: 112 posts
Most Important Dates:
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: December 09, 2014
- Last Date of Receipt of duly completed Print out of Online Application: December 13, 2014
- Dispatch of Admit Cards by post to provisionally eligible candidates: January 09, 2015
- Availability of Admit Cards on the website: January 09, 2015
- Date of Written Examination: January 25, 2015 [1000 hrs to 1200 hrs.]
- Declaration of Result: To be Announced Later
Selected Management Trainees will have to undergo for one year training. On completion of one year training successfully, they shall be absorbed in the Corporation on regular pay scale of Senior Assistant Manager in their respective fields. Accountant and Jr. Technical Assistant shall be appointed initially under probation for one year.
Upper Age Limit as on December 09, 2014:
- Management Trainee (General, Accounts, and Technical): 28 years
- Accountant, and Junior Technical Assistant: 30 years
Pay Scale: IDA Pattern
- Management Trainee (General, Accounts, and Technical): Rs.20600-46500/-
- Accountant: Rs. 16400-40500/-
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Rs. 10500-28690/-
- Management Trainee (General): Degree with first class Master of Business Administration, Specialization in Personnel Management or Human Resource or Industrial Relation or Marketing Management or Supply Chain Management.
- Management Trainee (Accounts): Degree with first class Master of Business Administration in Finance OR A pass in final examinations of Institute of Chartered Accountants of India or Institute of Cost & Works Accountants of India OR in Associate Company Secretary from recognized institution
- Management Trainee (Technical): First class post graduate degree in agriculture with entomology or micro-biology or bio-chemistry; OR first class post graduate degree in bio chemistry; OR first class post graduate degree in zoology with entomology from recognised university/ institution.
- Accountant: B.Com or BA (Commerce) or Chartered Accountant or Costs and Works Accountants or SAS Accountants of the Indian Audit and Accounts Department
- Jr. Technical Assistant: Degree in Agriculture or a degree with Zoology, Chemistry or Bio-Chemistry as one of the subjects
- Assistant Engineer: Degree in Civil Engineering
Selection Process: Through ALL INDIA Written Test, followed by Interview.
Selected candidates will have to shall have to furnish a bond at the time of joining, In case the selected leave the corporation during the training period/ probation period, they shall have to deposit the bond amount before leaving the corporation in the manner; Management Trainee @ Rs. 50,000/-, Accountant @ Rs. 25000/-, Jr. Technical Assistant @ Rs. 10000/-.
Application Fee: Rs. 500/-
Candidates are suggested to pay the fee in form of demand draft drawn in favour of “All India Management Association”, payable at New Delhi.
For SC/ ST/ PH candidates: No Fee
Applicants are strongly suggested to write his/ her Name and the Application Number allotted, on the reverse side of the Demand Draft.
How to Apply: Apply Online Here
Eligible candidates may apply online only through official website. Candidates will have to take print out of completed application form having auto generated Application Number, and send it along with requested demand draft, self attested Photostat copies of documents in proof of Age, qualification and experiences, Caste certificate, and other requisite documents to the Post Box No. 3076, Lodhi Road, New Delhi-110003, by ORDINARY POST only.
For more information on this recruitment such as relaxation in age limit, required experiences, detail selection procedure, frequently asked questions, proforma for caste and experience certificates, and much more, please refer to official advertisement from AIMA, here http://jobapply.in/mrpsujob2014/.