Air India Air Transport Services Limited Recruitment 2014 For Various Positions
The Air India Air Transport Service Limited is a wholly owned company under the Air India presently working for various Air Transport service with a strong commitment for Air-travel satisfaction with highest customer delight.
With the present announcement from AIATSL, applications are invited from Indian citizens to maintain a wait-list for future requirements/ openings/ vacancies.
The details of the criteria for eligibility and the norms of recruitment are detailed as under.
- Date of publication of Advertisement: 11-July-2014
- Last date of submission/ receipt of Completed Applications: 22-Aug-2014
- Dates for determining eligibility conditions: 01-Jul-2014
Details of Zones/ Regions:
- Western Region: Mumbai, Ahmedabad, Pune, Goa, Nagpur, Aurangabad, Indore, Jamnagar, Rajkot, Surat, Bhuj and Vadodara
- Southern Region: Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Trichy, Vishakhapatnam, Agatti, Tirupati, Vijayawada, Kozhikode
- Northern Region: Amritsar, Jaipur, Lucknow, Varanasi, Allahabad, Agra, Bhopal, Chandigarh, Dharamsala, Gwalior, Jabalpur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Khajuraho, Kullu, Dehradun, Leh, Ludhiyana, Raipur, Srinagar, Udaipur
- Eastern Region: Gaya, Agartala, Aizwal, Bagdogra, Bhubaneswar, Dibrugarh, Dimapur, Guwahati, Imphal, Patna, Port Blair, Ranchi, Shillong, Silchar, Tezpur
Details of Posts:
- Junior Customer Agent
- Customer Agent
- Ramp Service Agent
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver
- Junior Customer Agent: The applicant must have passed 12th Standard (Higher Secondary Education) and conversant with English and local language (both reading and writing)
- Customer Agent: The applicant must have passed Graduation in any discipline with adequate knowledge of Computer Operation. He should be conversant with English and Hindi as well as with local language proficiently (reading and writing)
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver: The applicant must have passed Matriculation (SSC/ 10th Standard) with a valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License. He should be conversant with English and Hindi as well as with local language proficiently (ability to speak and understand)
- Ramp Service Agent: The applicant must have passed Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical / Production / Electronics / Automobile Engineering OR, must have passed ITI with NCTVT Certificate in the trades of Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter and Welder (minimum 3 years duration + 1 year Apprentice Training/ Experience) OR, must have passed 1 year ITI in the trades of Motor Vehicle / Auto Electrical / Air Conditioning / Diesel Mechanic / Bench Fitter and Welder with 1 year Apprentice Training/ Experience in any parent organization (Air India)/ AIATSL) AND, Must possess valid Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving Licence (For Ramp Service Agent) or a valid Light Motor Vehicle Driving Licence (For Ramp Service Agent-Lower Grade) at the time of appearing for Trade Test. He should be conversant with English and Hindi as well as with local language proficiently (ability to speak and understand)
- All these posts will be on a fixed contract for a period of 3 years
- On expiry of the contract, the same will continue to be renewed for three years based on satisfactory performance and regular attendance.
- This Contract could also be terminated earlier at the discretion of the Management
- The jobs are transferable to any station in India
- Junior Customer Agent: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a monthly emolument of Rs.9200 (all inclusive) during the induction in the job.
- Customer Agent: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a monthly emolument of Rs.13800 (all inclusive) during the induction in the job.
- Utility Agent-cum-Ramp Driver: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a monthly emolument of Rs.9200 (all inclusive) during the induction in the job.
- Ramp Service Agent: The candidates selected for these positions will be eligible for a monthly emolument of Rs.13800 (all inclusive for Ramp Service Agent) during the induction in the job and Rs.12650 (all inclusive for Ramp Service Agent-Lower Grade till he acquires a Heavy Motor Vehicle Driving License) during the induction in the job
Age of the Applicant:
- The candidates should not have exceeded 28 years of Age for General Category as on 01-July-2014
- However, relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable for SC/ST/PWD categories as per rules.
- For Unreserved Category & OBC: Rs.500
- For all reserved category such as SC, ST, Ex-Servicemen: Fees exempted
- The fee can be remitted in shape of a Crossed Demand Draft in favour of “Air India Air Transport Services Ltd.”, payable at Mumbai
- For Pre-Employment Medical Test (only if a candidates gets selected for employment): Rs.500-Rs.1000 or as per actuals
Mode of Selection:
- The selection of candidates will be done through a systematic procedure of Scrutiny of candidature, Group Discussion and Personal Interview.
How to apply:
- Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria as mentioned above can apply through their bio-date (in the prescribed format) with all enclosures for proof of age, qualification and concession claim
- The candidates are advised to go through the detailed advertisement as available at Career section of Air India at http://www.airindia.com/careers.htm before applying for these positions.
- The Original certificates should be brought with the candidates for verification
- No original certificate should be attached with the bio-data and application
- The applications can be filled in Hindi/ English
- Candidates can apply for more than 0ne posts provided they pay Separate DD towards Application Fee (as applicable) with each Application.
- AIATSL is not responsible for any postal delay / loss at any stage of transmission / communication.
- Applications should be enclosed in an envelope with all requisite documents and should be super-scribed with “REGION APPLIED FOR ___________________” & “POST APPLIED FOR _____________”
- Address to send the detailed Application:
AIR INDIA AIR TRANSPORT SERVICES LTD.
1st Floor, Transport Workshop Building
Opp. Sahar Police Station, Sahar, Mumbai – 400 099
- For details you can log on to Air India website at the Career Section at http://www.airindia.com/careers.htm