The Agricultural Scientists Recruitment Board (ASRB) is an independent recruitment agency to conduct recruitment for posts in the ICAR and other associate institutions with ICAR.
With the present notification from ASRB, it invites competent applications for recruitment of Assistants in PB-II in the ICAR and 63 other associated institutions situated all over the country.
The details of the criteria for recruitment are mentioned below:
Important dates to reckon for:
- Starting Date for receipt of Online Application: 30-Aug-2014
- Last date for Registration of Online Applications: 29-Sep-2014 till 1700 Hours
Name & Number of Vacancies:
- Assistants: 270 Position (UR-153, SC-37, ST-19, OBC-61, PWD-05)
- For details of Institution-wise vacancies, the candidates are advised to follow the detailed advertisement as available at www.icar.org.in or at www.asrb.org.in
- The candidates selected as Assistants at ICAR Headquarters, New Delhi will be eligible for a Pay Scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4600 along with other permissible special allowances
- The candidates selected as Assistants at ICAR Research Institutes at various parts of India will be eligible for a Pay Scale of Rs.9300 – Rs.34800 along with a Grade Pay of Rs.4200 along with other permissible special allowances
Academic Requirements & Experience:
- The candidates applying for these posts must have completed Graduation in any discipline or its equivalent qualification.
- The in-service clients from ICAR can also apply for these positions,
Age Specific Norms:
- The applicant must have achieved 20 years of minimum age and should not have crossed maximum age of 27 years of age as on the last date of receipt of application (29-Sep-2014)
- The upper age is relaxed till a maximum ceiling age of 45 years for the privileged class of candidates.
- The candidates will be subjected to a Preliminary Test (Online Computer Based Test) a Main Written Test followed by an Interview to be finally selected on the merit ranking order.
- The Candidates selected for the post of Assistant will have to qualify typing test under the norms laid down by the ICAR after appointment
- The candidates have to remit an application fee of Rs.1000 through the system generated fee payment challan at any branch of Syndicate Bank.
- The candidates can also remit their application fee through ONLINE mode via, Debit card, Credit Card or Net Banking.
- However, the application fee is exempted for SC/ ST/ Women/ Physically Handicapped (PH) applicants.
How to Apply:
- Interested candidates who fulfill the minimum basic eligibility criteria are required to apply through the ONLINE MODE of Application Form as available at the website of ASRB and ICAR at http://www.asrb.org.in
- The candidates need to ensure that they fill up complete details as per the detailed advertisement published at the above website or at http://www.icar.org.in.
- The candidates can apply for any one post only.
- The candidates should make sure to complete the application form with relevant information before final submission.
- Scanned copy of recent passport size photograph and signature has to be uploaded on the application in desired places.
- The candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application for future reference.
- The decision of ASRB will be final and binding on the candidates.
- Any form of canvassing will be dealt seriously and may result in disqualification of candidature.