Agriculture Insurance Company of India Limited (AIC) has been formed on the outset of providing crop insurance to Indian farmers, which was earlier done by the General insurance Company (GIC) in India. AIC has taken over the implementation of National Agricultural Insurance Scheme (NAIS) since 2003-2004. In addition, AIC also transacts other insurance businesses directly or indirectly concerning agriculture and its allied activities. The Company has achieved 32% growth in gross direct premium in the financial year 2011-12. The Company has insured nearly 2.5 crore farmers covering 3.43 crore hectares of land with sum insured of Rs.50439 crore in the financial year 2011-12.
With the present requirement the AIC invites applications from Indian Citizens for the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) in specialized discipline of Agriculture, Information Technology, Marketing, Finance, Legal, & Generalist category.
The details of the eligibility norms and the criteria for selection are detailed as under:
- Starting date of receipt of Online application form: 30-April-2013
- Last date of Online registration of Application: 20-May-2013
- Dates for payment of fees Online: 30-April till 20-May-2013
- Dates for payment of fees through Offline mode: 03-May till 22-May-2013
- Date for reckoning age and education: 01-April-2013
- Download of call letters for Online examination: 06-June to 16-June-2013
- Date of Online Objective Test (Tentative): 16-June-2013
- Date of Subjective/ Descriptive Test (Tentative): 14-July-2013
Name of the Positions and Number of Vacancies:
- Administrative Officer (Scale I): Total 42 Posts (SC-08, ST-04, OBC-09, UR-21) Out of the total posts 3 Posts are reserved for PWD candidates
The applicants getting selected as Administrative Officer (Scale I) will be eligible to receive a regular Pay per month in the range of Rs.17240- Rs.32640. The approximate emoluments will be around Rs.33000 per month.
Education as on 01-April-2013:
- Group-A – Job-Code-01 – Agriculture – The applicant must have a B.E./B.Tech in Agriculture Engineering / B. Sc.(Agri) with 60% marks OR, Post Graduate in Agriculture Sciences with 55% marks
- Group-B – Job-Code-02 – Marketing – The applicant must have a PG Degree (2 years full time course) of MBA (Marketing/Sales) with minimum 55% of marks in aggregate.
- Group-C – Job-Code-03 – IT – The applicant must have a BE/B.Tech. (Computer/IT) with minimum 60% marks in aggregate or MCA (Masters in Computer Applications) MIT (Masters in Information Technology)/ MCM (Masters in Computer Management) with minimum 55% in aggregate.
- Group-D – Job-Code-04 – Accounts – The applicant must have a B.Com degree with minimum 60% OR, ACS/ACWA/ACA OR, M.Com with minimum 55% marks in aggregate.
- Group-E – Job-Code-05 – Legal – The applicant must have a Bachelor of Law with minimum 50% marks in aggregate OR, LLM. 3 years experience as a practicing lawyer is essential (2 years experience for SC/ST candidates)
- Group-F – Job-Code-06 – Generalist – The applicant must have a Bachelor Degree with minimum 60% marks in aggregate OR Masters Degree with 55% marks
The applicant should have achieved a minimum age of 21 years and should not have crossed the max age limit of 30 years as on 01-April-2013.
Note: Relaxation in upper age limit will be applicable as per the category of candidates as per rules.
- For SC/ ST/ PWD/ Permanent Employees of AICIL: Rs.100 + Rs.25 (bank service charges)
- For General, OBC & others: Rs.500 + Rs.25 (bank service charges)
- The candidates will have to pay this fee in any Branch of Axis Bank Ltd. by paying appropriate application fee in Account Number 913020020289433.
- The fee should be paid in favour of AIC OF INDIA – APPLICATION MONEY COLLECTION A/C on behalf of Agriculture Insurance Company of India Ltd.
Mode of Selection:
- The selection for the posts will be on the basis of the performance of the candidate in the two stages of Online Written Test and followed by an Interview.
- The final selection will be made on the basis of performance in the on line objective test and interview
The candidates selected to the post of Administrative Officer (Scale I) should serve the AIC on probation for a period of 1 year which may be extended by a further period of 6 months.
The selected candidates would have to serve the AIC for a minimum period of 2 years including probation period and will have to sign a Bond in this regard as intimated by AIC.
How to apply:
- The candidates can apply through the ONLINE mode of application as available at the website of AIC at http://www.aicofindia.com
- No other mode of application will be accepted
- Candidates should read all instructions given on the advertisement before applying.
- Candidates are advised to keep a copy of the application and the fee payment challan and completed application form for future reference
- The candidates are advised not to send any hard copy at this moment.
For more detail on this recruitment please refer to official advertisement here www.aicofindia.com/AICEng/Pages/Business_Profiles_Tenders/NoticeTenderHome.aspx
Is this Sarkari Job is not relevant to your Qualification/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location you want to work with; You can find All Education/ Experience/ Sector/ Company/ Location Latest Government Jobs Advertisement from Public Sector Units. Employment News - Explore your career opportunity. strong>